Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bishop Continues


Things are still going good here in Bishop. It has kind of been on the busy at the Buttermilks with the Happies and Sads closed because of the fire. Good thing has has warmed up quite a bit. It's not quite sending temps, but it nice and warm. I have been taking it easy lately doing a few v6s, but it will start picking up soon. I haven't climbed on real rock for some time now, and my tips are taking a beating. I finished Get Carter (stiff v7) today and worked on cool v9s.
This trip has really worked me. I climb all the time at home and it still feels like I got hit by a car. I will need a rest day soon, very soon. Speaking of rest, Tim sprained his ankle getting firewood and Beth tweaked a tendon on Molly. It looks like this trip is taking its toll on everyone on this trip but Cody, he has pretty much sent everything he touched. Mad props to Cody!

No comments: