Thursday, March 13, 2008

Restless

A lot has been going on in the last few months, but not too much climbing outside. I went to SLC, UT to check out the Outdoor Retailer Show. The show was unreal, so many people and companies, just running around with their PDAs, all in such a hurry. I find this quite ironic, the outdoor industry is for people to escape and explore the world and themselves. I was able to checkout FiveTen's new product line, some sick shoes coming out soon.
The following the the tradeshow, a bunch of us headed to Laramie for a bouldering comp and some crazy parties. It was great to see all my climbing buddies. It's been a real solo trip for me lately. I haven't been to Lander this year yet or even the Flaming Gorge. I was on the edge of insanity until I found myself a sick new project right in my hometown. It's about 15 moves long and most the moves are pretty low percentage. I think that when it goes, it will be at least v11.
I will be heading to Bishop tomorrow with a crew reaching around 20 or so. It will be great climbing with Tim, Chris, and Cody. Mad sessions to come, shit will go down.

No comments: