Monday, October 26, 2009

Finally Home!



Hannah, Josh, and I headed to Salt Lake City, UT, to see the new movie Paranormal Activity and to check out a haunted house. I also finished off my little project in Echo on the way. The movie was great and the haunted house was fun, but that wasn't the whole objective of the trip. One added bonus was that we were finally pick up our newest member of our family, Mayla, our whippet puppy. Mayla was born on September 1, 2009 in Clovis, New Mexico. Her parents were bread as champion show dogs, instead of racing dogs. I hope this lowers her prey drive, for we have 3 cats and a ferret. She has already taken a liking in the ferret and the cats are warming up to her. We have been kind of dealing with some weaning problems, so she sleeps with us and we spoil her slightly. She has been dealing with the cold weather pretty well. Not bad for a gangly whippet from New Mexico. Can't wait until spring, so we can take her outside and have her run around a little more. We are happy to have her home!

Mayla waiting to come home
On her way home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the downgrade issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=vuescan professional edition 8.4.43 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg