Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Friendly Weekend Sessions










Saturday, Nori, Tyler, and I went to hit up some the Zepplin and Cart Bridge Boulders. It was a pretty moderate day for us. We had only a few new ascents, many repeats, and a few goes on some personal projects. This was Tyler's only second time outside, mad props.


On Sunday, Chris, Stephanie, Nori, and I went out to the lastest addition of the Gorge, Brown's Park. This was Stephanie's first time climbing outside, check out her flesh wounds. She seriously tore it up.Chris sent and I repeated a sick new dyno called Weird Science, in the V8 range with an optional death topout. 3 Amigos saw another ascent and a few laps by Chris and I. Chris finally found a new solution for the extremely frustrating $20 Sloper and made the sixth ascent. We then made quick work of a short power problem to the left of $20 Sloper.

What a day. I am always get so psyched when I get to go and pull down with some friends. Hope to have many more days like this one.



No comments: